Beyond Stress Management: Burnout Prevention and Treatment
How do we find peace-of-mind, balance and renewed enthusiasm for our career despite the daily challenges encountered in performing a demanding role in a high stress field?
Many professionals struggle to maintain their energy, motivation and a positive outlook given the pace of change, the constant challenge and the high demands of caring for others and managing risk on a daily basis.
This full-day workshop offers both the theory and practice of “burnout prevention and treatment” including practical strategies from behavioural science, neuropsychology and innovative models designed to optimize performance. You will learn skills that will make a significant difference no matter how challenging your workplace environment.
The Beyond Stress Management: Burnout Prevention and Treatment seminar covers:
- What resilience is and what it isn’t.
- How to rediscover purpose and meaning in your work.
- Strategies to better manage challenge and change.
- The neuroscience of wellbeing and high motivation.
- Positive psychology, high performance and work satisfaction.
- How to build optimism and increased happiness no matter what.
- How to change your perspective and cultivate creativity.
- How to develop stress-hardy beliefs.
- Simple strategies to increase your happiness at work
Where: Saint Columba Centre, 40 Vermont Street, Ponsonby, Auckland
Date: Thursday 12 September 2019
Time: 9:00am – 4.30pm. Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea included
Course investment: $290 including GST. Please note that you will receive an invoice from us once your registration is confirmed. Online payment is also available from the invoice.
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to call us on: 0800 448 909
We look forward to seeing you there!