CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS POLICY
No refunds will be made for any on-line training courses unless QPR New Zealand cancels or terminates a course. In the event a course is cancelled or terminated QPR New Zealand will refund course fees in New Zealand currency as set out below:
- If the training account has been completed before the date the course is cancelled or terminated then no refund shall be payable.
- If the training account has been purchased within 4 weeks before the date the course is cancelled or terminated and the training account has not been accessed or used, or the course has not been completed, then course fees will be refunded in full within 90 days of the date the course is cancelled or terminated.
A course is deemed to have been completed when the conditions for course completion as set out in the Course Instructions have been satisfied, i.e., indicated by the availability for printing of a Certificate of Course Completion.
The date of purchase of a training account shall be that in QPR New Zealand’s database.
Face to face Seminars, Events and Training
- Registrations are confirmed only when payment is received by credit card (with Paypal) or via internet banking.
- Payment must be made before the training. By registering you accept liability for the costs of the training.
- Cancellations must be notified to us by email with full identifying information.
- Cancellations received more than seven days before the event will receive a refund of the fees paid less an administration charge of $50.
- Refunds cannot be given for cancellations that occur less than seven days before the event. Any refunds given will not be available until after the event.
- A colleague may be substituted for no extra charge if we are notified at least two business days before the training day.
- In the unlikely event the training is cancelled by the organisers, registration will be fully refunded but no liability will be accepted for travel, accommodation or other costs/expenses incurred to registrants.
- Printed certificates of attendance are provided to participants who attend 100% of all training days.